A hoy from Victoria, BC, Canada

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Charles

A hoy from Victoria, BC, Canada

Postby Charles » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Hey everyone,

I got excited about getting a Pathfinder and jumped right into one. 1994, XE, standard, 4WD. It's going to be my moving vehicle and home for a couple months as I move to Whitehorse, YK.

It's got all sorts of little issues, and I'm looking forward to getting it up to tip top shape, hopefully with your help! I thought at first there were only cosmetic issues, as it had only 150,000km. Buuuuut, I found a sticker on the door saying it had the odometer replaced at 160,000... So I'm a little more concerned now about the little noises here and there.

I sorted out the rusty floor (cut out sections and replaced with sheet metal). The main issues I still have to sort out are:

-Cluster (odometer/speedometer, gas gauge, tac, all in various confusing states of not working).
-Grinds going into fourth (4th gear synchro?)
-ticking/flapping sounds coming from I think rear diff (intermittent, but not on acceleration, not with clutch disengaged... maybe a worn gear in there somewhere?).

And then of course a million odds and ends. Goddamn interior light... Bloody worn door bushings!

I look forward to getting to know some fellow pathfinder owners, and hopefully can contribute my experiences and troubleshoot, as well as getting some help with mine along the way! I'll be sure to get a photo of my whip up promptly.

Cheers,

Charles.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:55 am

welcome

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome... I dont know much about the WD21's good luck with it though

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”