New R51 owner in GA

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

stainless

New R51 owner in GA

Postby stainless » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 am

Well, I've recently found myself a Silver 2008 V8 LE that will be my wife's DD. I traded my old 2002 MB G500 and she couldn't be happier. She hated that truck. :roll:
I looked at a few V6 4x4's and if either one had been priced a little better I would've bought one. After I drove this one, I'm glad I found a V8. In short, I love the Pathfinder more than I ever expected. It doesn't have the same driving feel that I'm used to with the gwagen, but I didn't expect it to.

My wife had a pearl white 2008 M45X that she loved. It really is an awesome car. We found out back last year we were going to have kid2 this summer so we figured having a 7 passenger SUV would be nice for her. My gwagen only seated 5 (only 4 comfortably) and did I mention she hated it?

Now that she's had it a few months, she's asking me about lifting it up. I'm all for it. All of my previous trucks/SUVs have been offroad-modded to some extent. I've seen a few beautiful lifted Pathfinders on this site so I figured I would join the fray and see what I can learn.

Thanks for reading. I've got tons of questions, but I'll search and read before I start asking.

Adam

stainless

Postby stainless » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 am

Here's the only halfway decent photo I have of the new truck, and its just an iPhone (4s) photo. I'll get some good ones when I wash it.

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Welcome... get it modified and enjoy it out on the trails.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:27 am

welcome.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”