New Nor Cal R50 member.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

RCAR50

New Nor Cal R50 member.

Postby RCAR50 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Hi,
My name is Jim. My wife, Michelle, and I and our family live in Northern Ca, (Chico) and we just purchased a 96 XE 2wd 5sp (now known as Blondie) a week ago.
This Pathy needs a few little things but first I need to track down the no starting issue (I'll save the details for another section).
I have wanted a 91-95 for along time but once I saw this one I liked it and the price was right, I just wish it was 4wd. The next one will be.
I plan on using this mostly as my DD and to take my wife, kids and dogs on some back road trips on the weekends.
I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning a lot more about this truck.
See ya on the inside!

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:20 am

welcome

RCAR50

Postby RCAR50 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:11 am

Thanks!
Here are the only decent pics I have of it at the moment. ( I hope they are not too large, If so I will correct it) Front left tire is a spare right now so forgive the mismatching, it will be dealt with soon enough.
Blondie here replaced a 95 Lincoln Mark VIII that would no longer pass smog in California so I swapped it for a 2000 Police model Crown Vic that I found had more problems than good parts so I sold that quickly and finally came to rest on this truck. I can't wait to get it out on the road daily and do some living in it. I just have to handle a few issues with it first.

[/img]Image

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”