First Nissan

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

jman

First Nissan

Postby jman » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 am

Hi

I just bought a new 2015 Pathfinder SL with the premium tech package, I'm supposed to get it sometime this week.
This is my first Nissan ever, I currently have a Mazda 6 (being replaced by the Path) and a Toyota Sienna AWD.

I have to say that I wasn't planning on buying this vehicle but I went for a test drive with the family and we all loved it. I was also very pleased to find all what I was looking for (premium sound, nav, memory seats, glass roof, etc) without having to go to the Premium model which is usually the case with every other brand. In addition to that, Nissan is apparently trying to move their year end sales and I was able to get it almost 15% cheaper than the original quoted price which brought it a few thousands over a low mileage used one.... I just couldn't pass on this opportunity.

I wish it had a little bit more power, I felt the Highlander was a bit more responsive but it still has plenty for the use we are going to give to it.

jman

nismofan

Postby nismofan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:09 am

Congrats and welcome to the board.

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 pm

welcome.. I have a 2008 and a 2014. I really dont like the styling of the 2014 but it drives great. enjoy

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”