first Pathfinder - Maine - excited!!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

radeonDEUS

first Pathfinder - Maine - excited!!!

Postby radeonDEUS » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 am

Hey everyone!

SUPER excited about my new 2011 Pathfinder SV (4x4)! Came off a real bad deal on an 04 GMC Sierra 1500 WT, and could not be happier. Especially since this SUV is actually worth upgrading! I know it's not the V8, but I think I am happier about the slightly better gas mileage, and will be looking for some power improvements at some point (intake, etc.). Excited to hear about all the recommended upgrade y'all's have, I want to turn this into a versatile rugged transport that isn't hugely out of place at the supermarket OR in Baxter State Park.

So far, I have Steelcraft nerfs and bull bar picked out, Aries taillight guard, OE cross bars from Amazon, and Yakima MegaWarrior cargo basket - won't be 'allowed' to buy any of that any time soon, but it is nice to dream! And since I have some peace of mind with it being a certified Nissan with low miles, I got all the time in the world. I also have some BFG AT's picked out, but since it will be a while I want to know how big I should go, and if it would be worth it to lift it first...SO MANY THINGS TO CONSIDER! OH! Also have an Alpine head unit and type s speakers picked out on Crutchfield. Essentially, this has been my dream vehicle and I am STOKED to get to customizing! I want bada$$ but still stock-ish. I don't like shiny, I like usable.

Can't wait for my first trail foray! First campin trip planned for beginning of May, not much off roading planned there, but will get a taste at least. Been great in all this snow so far.

Let's hear what you have to recommend!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”