Prospective 2015 PF buyer

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Magleto

Prospective 2015 PF buyer

Postby Magleto » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:32 am

So, I've been test driving the new Pathfinder and Murano and am strongly considering buying the PF for the extra towing and seating capability for roughly the same price as the Murano.

Looking around cyberland, I'm not seeing much in the way of feedback from current owners of the 2015 model. Are they good? Do they suck? Is anyone buying them and if so, do they have any enthusiasm for it?

Thanks,

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:26 am

Not much on this forum either. Most of us own the R51, the previous body on frame version of the pathfinder.

Have heard of a few issues here and there, transmission programming, NAV issues, weak rear springs (also an issue on the R51, solved by putting in air helper bags).

To me, the new Pathfinder looks OK, but I'm still not impressed with the rear end looks. One would think that the initial design issues would be worked out by now...

Magleto

Postby Magleto » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

It seems like the redesign has had a very polarizing effect on the Pathfinder community. If I'm reading the climate correctly, most enthusiasts consider any Pathfinder made after 2012 to be a P.I.N.O. I can certainly see that point of view. Perhaps Nissan should have given the redesign a different name altogether.

That said, I still may buy one.

Magleto

No longer prospective!

Postby Magleto » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:43 pm

I have purchased my eighth Nissan. A 2015 Pathfinder SL (2WD) with the Tech package. After driving it for about 10 days, I'm quite pleased with it.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”