Fancied trying a pathfinder for work high mileage tho

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Felstmiester

Fancied trying a pathfinder for work high mileage tho

Postby Felstmiester » Mon May 11, 2015 12:07 am

New here but been viewing forum for a while. Still got a big van but due to work changes thought I'd try a pathfinder as I don't have to carry many tools around like I used to ( builder/tiler by trade ) picked up a all singing 55 plate pathfinder the weekend with reasonably high mileage in silver. It got a lot of history, drove great, and is very clean so thought why not!! Got it for a reasonable price too.

Couple of niggly bits. Missing drivers sun visor and drivers side wing mirror won't power fold ( you can hear motor trying to kick in but doesn't fold in or out ) stripped it down to a certain extent but can't seem to get far enough to separate swivel point where motor is. Also noticed the other morning it was a bit stiff to get in to gear when cold ( manual ) tried putting in second gear with clutch down and started to see if clutch was binding but seemed ok. I've read this is common on navara and pathfinder anyway. Half a mile up the road it's fine.
Also wanna get it Sighn written with company logo and name. Not splattered everywhere, just subtle. So any feedback pics for ideas on this would be great.

Well here's hoping my Nissan journey will be good. Thanks Dave.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”