New Member With a Thank You!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

jeremyb

New Member With a Thank You!

Postby jeremyb » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Newbie here. Ive owned 4 Nissans and counting. Currently drive an 04 Frontier with 200K har dmiles on it, and my wife drives a 2010 Pathfinder. I've lurked here several times and finally decided to join the group after tackling my latest issue. I had an issue with the Pathfinder starting. Sometimes it would start, and other times it wouldn't. THe charging system and battery tested good, so I replaced eh starter. That wasnt the problem, but at least the starter will not be a problem for several years now!
So after researching other posts here, I decided to have the battery tested again at Autozone. The batery is a top of the line battery purchased from Autozone 1 year ago. I took it to the Zone and i tested fine. After insisting that they test it again, it showed that there was a bad cell. A third test verified it. So, It was swapped out for free. Problem solved!
I look forward to usiing this site on a mmore regular basis! With two Nissans, and a do it your selfer, this site is a wonderful resouce!

Touchdown

Postby Touchdown » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Glad to hear your issue was resolved!

Welcome aboard! :)

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”