1998 3.3L upgrades

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

NewfiePacer

1998 3.3L upgrades

Postby NewfiePacer » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey Guys!! I do not own a pathfinder....... YET!! I have always liked the pathfinder but never in a position to get one. I am in a small town in Canada and have finally settled down in my life. So now I'm looking for a rough and tumble vehicle I can use to take on the woods roads for hunting, driving to and from work (even in crazy winter storms) and for general use with home reno and such.

I have located a 1998 3.3L manual transmission with a few miles on it, but in great condition other wise, for $750 (CAD).

I would like to get this and do some performance improvements on it cause ideally I'd like for it to be an all around machine. What I mean is I'd like to lift it a few inches, put some medium size tires on it and of course to help it on and off road grab a few extra horsepower. I do know that the frontier has a 3.3 supercharger bolted in it and makes ok power that I personally think (but don't know) would be enough to help a lifted, bigger tire machine perform great in all environments.

Has anyone done anything like I'm talking about. Maybe done something very simular or even know if it's just pipe dreams and I'd be barking up the wrong tree. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys, hope everyone has a great day!!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”