new PF owner from Jersey

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Pershing115

new PF owner from Jersey

Postby Pershing115 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Hey everybody..new to this so please bare with me :roll: ..after reading this forum for a couple months I wanted to chime in..1st I want to say thank you to everyone for all their info, just incredible help!! ..I just bought an 06 LE white, showroom condition, loaded w nav etc..,92k. 1st owner was ocd like me, carfax has everything..every oil change, fuel unit change, radiator at 53k etc..way good..I stepped out of an explorer into the PF and wow lightyears better..although the explorer had 190k on her it did hold up pretty good I must say..Here's some stuff..the 2nd radiator at 53k was a Nissan part#..bad one..I replaced w a spectra at 93k which sprung a leak 2 mnths later (go figure) 2-13-16 during the cold snap..I was at Causeway Nissan in Manahawkin and in a pinch put their new rad in (after extensive convo w the parts and service guys about this rad!) it's part# EA21J-NW which is from the newer better batch of rads..220$ for the rad 200 labor...a tpms went south, service guy said 249$! I said oh really!..told him Mount Holly Nissan did it for 140..all of the sudden his price was 150$! I had some choice words for him about that scam..went to Rock Auto 39$!! Nissan part# to boot..goin back to Classic in Mt Holly, nothing but good to say their.. hood guard (sharp) and mud flaps from their too..plugs need to get done, dealer said 289$ intakes comin off, no biggie since they are good for 100k..I eggshell the go pedal to the tune of 16-17 city highway 21 all stock..used seafoam couple times all good, no diff..check tire pres every other day, I run 35 winter (everything hits hard in winter) 38 in summer will do..This PF rides like a dream..tires are alittle aggressive that tend to pick up stones hence mud flaps..wanted a Lincoln Nav 07-08 but couldn't seal a deal..happy with this Pathfinder..thank you!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”