Greetings friends!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

92SEPathFindr

Greetings friends!

Postby 92SEPathFindr » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello The Nissan Path board!! My name is Aaron and from a local original family/owner on Craigslist I just picked up my first Pathfinder, a 1992 SE 5-Speed Manual. Really excited about it and looking forward to doing preventive maintenance tasks to ensure, as best as I can, reliability. After looking over the truck carefully and a test drive, the PO showed me a folder with receipts of work paid for by them and that really helped with my decision. In 2011 they replaced the engine at a shop (with warranty) with a low mileage Japanese engine and have put in many replacement parts at the time, hoses, water pump, clutch, flywheel, front & rear shocks, and more things also. The chassis has 158K miles. I have a question about flushing the cooling system properly. Cheers and thanks! Here's a link to photos: http://s304.photo
Last edited by 92SEPathFindr on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

92SEPathFindr

Postby 92SEPathFindr » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:36 pm

This board must be nearly dead or maybe no interest for the older Pathfinders. Who knows? What a shame. 57 views for a new member post and zero replies....

DiBo

Postby DiBo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Dude settle down, BTW your picture didnt work. and I hae asked questions and had hundreds of views with no answers. not every post gets opinions.

92SEPathFindr

Postby 92SEPathFindr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:11 pm

DiBo wrote:Dude settle down, BTW your picture didnt work. and I hae asked questions and had hundreds of views with no answers. not every post gets opinions.
Yeah, no big deal. These things happen. I suppose when new members register, sign in, say hello, etc. no responses or almost no responses sets a tone. Surprises me a little but if that's just the way it is. That is it. All the best.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”