New member from middle TN

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

TNhunter

New member from middle TN

Postby TNhunter » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Hailing from Murfreesboro my new to me 100000 mile 2012 Pathfinder S 4x4 model was born just down the road in Smyrna, TN, in June of 2012. I've wanted a Frontier crew cab, Xterra, or Pathfinder for a long time and have always loved the 2005-2012 model. This Pathfinder is replacing my 2003 Honda CRV that I've had since 2006. Bought it with 53000 miles and it now has 251000. It was time to replace it.

I did quite a bit of research on the Xterra and Pathfinder before finding this one last week. I had decided it was probably best to try to find a 2011 or newer one and stumbled on it mid-week last week.

First full tank of gas I was pleasantly surprised that I got 19.1 mpg using regular gas. Most of the miles I drove on this tank were highway miles running back and forth to the Fiery Gizzard near Monteagle Mountain over the weekend and a trip to the parent's home over the Easter weekend.

Not sure what mods if any I'll do to it - I'm just excited to finally be an owner of a Nissan Pathfinder.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”