Hello from south central Nebraska!!!!!!!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

impalaracer2000

Hello from south central Nebraska!!!!!!!!

Postby impalaracer2000 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:06 am

Hey there everyone my name is Joe and I live on a 2,500 acre farm on the republican river valley in south central Nebraska. I moved back to the farm over 3 years ago to help my dad run the farm since he is getting older and love doing it. Divorced once married twice with 3 kids. I want to thank everyone for posting good material on the forums so newbies like me can make working on these Pathfinders easier even tho I am very mechanically inclined. I just purchased a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder with 109,000 miles on it. the body is in very good shape as well as the interior for its age. The transmission and radiator have both been replaced (both brand new) just before I bought it so there is a big score for me. They also installed brand Boss radio with Navi, backup cam, dvd cd player and so on and so forth. They kinda messed up the install cause I could not get any radio stations were I live and found out they never hooked up the trigger wire for the antenna amp and they never hooked up the steering wheel switches to control the new boss radio. I fixed both of these problems yesterday last night at about 12:00 am. I have also all rdy cleaned the throttle body( very gunky) and the mass flow air sensor (seemed clean but was dirty). After I did those two things it went from 20 miles to the gallon to 22 miles to the gallon. I live in a flat state and I always check the fuel mileage between the two same gas stations and on both days the wind was not blowing which is weird for Nebraska. Its time to check cows so I will wrap this up and again thanks to all that post helpful content on forum so that I may know more about these great vehicles!

impalaracer2000

forgot to add photo! Hope i get this right!

Postby impalaracer2000 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:27 am

Image[/img] This is the first pic I took of the new ride. Getting new window hatch shocks tomorrow and factory molded splash guards hopefully by the weekend! More upgrades to come. :D

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”