New guy from LA

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

LeftHandedWrench

New guy from LA

Postby LeftHandedWrench » Mon May 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello there!
Nice little place yall got here. I used to have a 2004 Frontier King Cab, unfortunately the family outgrew it. Came across a deal on a single owner 2005 pathfinder late last year and I took it. 160,000 miles, hopefully its still got a few good years left in her.

All the recalls had been done already. The engine coolant had yet to mix with the trans fluid so I had the radiator cooler bypassed on the way home from the car lot as well as a trans fluid flush.

I put a Cherrybomb Vortex muffler on it. Sounds pretty decent. Also got rid of the stock stereo because the cd player died. Nothing fancy in its place, just something that'll play tunes. There's also kid's seat in the back...and we'll be adding another one soon.

All in all, I don't think its too bad for a 11 year old SUV. I'm realistic and I know I'll be doing repairs here and there. I'm pretty handy with a wrench and I just can't see dropping 25-30 grand on something new.

See you around the forums!
--LeftHandedWrench

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”