hello all; new pathfinder owner here.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

haascncvf2

hello all; new pathfinder owner here.

Postby haascncvf2 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:31 pm

name is Roy, i live in the so cal area. I have worked on honda import tuners for years now, numerous motor swaps and all that attention getting attractions that always seem to attract the wrong people (POLICE).

I recently proposed to my girlfriend and decided it was time to take my actions and lifestyle a lil more seriously, as I would be settling down.

looking for an suv i knew I wanted a lil older pathfinder cause I liked the body lines on the older models...

so I purchased a slightly lifted 95 SE. (when I can figure out how to post a pic i gladly will)

I been looking for a forum to join as there are a few things I want to do here and there. so needless to say I am glad I found this forum.

I look forward to visiting regularly.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey Roy,
I was also in the same scene and also had my share of run-ins w/ the law in my Civic. I didn't want too many of those given that I would like to keep my CDL for work purposes. I just, at the time, couldn't afford to buy anything else until recently. It seems like the chasis for that year is a popular one for modification. Welcome.

Joel

thetiger

Postby thetiger » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 am

Welcome both!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”