Okie from Muskogee... The real one in Oklahoma

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

pzardeneta

Okie from Muskogee... The real one in Oklahoma

Postby pzardeneta » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello All.
About four months ago I traded in Ginny my 2004 Jeep TJ for Penelope My 2011 Pathfinder SV. Believe me; I got some flak from friends and family for doing so (not to mention the jeep community). My intention is to builder her into a mid-range overland rig but Try to keep everything ether stock or DIY. I am working on a budget of about $2000. So far I haven't done anything other than buying a factory nudge bar from Austraila and paint some factory 18in wheels (they have not been installed yet because the paint is wet and I don't have tires yet). I plan on fabricating a roof rack, solar shower, awning, limb risers and side ladder, installing a Rancho Quicklift, and lastly some off-road lights and maybe a snorkel. My idea is to take her out for some overland camping, nothing too heavy just some mild trails and maybe a few creek crossings. I also plan on documenting the project. My question here is should I do so on this thread, start a new one, or continue on a thread that is already going? Also are there any overlanders here? I'm thinking of joining the Overland Bound community but would like to talk to a member first.
Anyway, thank you for your input.

pzardeneta

Postby pzardeneta » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Also if anyone could tell me how to post a photo on here I would greatly appreciate your help. I tried dragging it from a file but the photo too up the whole screen and I couldn't do anything else.

pzardeneta

Here is Penny

Postby pzardeneta » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Welcome to your new home away from home!! :)

You can use the img box on the tab rack up and to the right of the text box.

:)

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”