Zombies, in Washington? Oh, I'm ready for that.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Gene 3.3

Zombies, in Washington? Oh, I'm ready for that.

Postby Gene 3.3 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey! The name's Gene. I have a 1996 Nissan Pathfinder that I am currently in the process of restoring. It's in pretty bad shape right now but it wont be for long. The project is called Zombie Survival. Just an inside joke in between a few friends but then again, you never know when Zombies might attack. I'll be ready. Plan is to get it legal first then do small things here and there to fortify it. Then the usual lift, tires, propane flame-throwers, extra fuel cell, cargo rack, grille guard, lots of lights, air-horn, etc. etc.I know, I'm crazy. :D
I hope to have it up and running by the end of May and then the modifications will start shortly after!

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 am

Good Luck!

Gene 3.3

Postby Gene 3.3 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Coming along nicely. Just need to straighten out the frame to get started on the front end. :)

AZ_Path

Postby AZ_Path » Fri May 01, 2009 11:49 am

Looking good. Keep us updated on the progress. You should start a thread in the R50 section to detail the work you are doing. It will make a nice timeline when you are finished.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”