New Member - Raleigh North Carolina

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

RobertZ

New Member - Raleigh North Carolina

Postby RobertZ » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:08 pm

What a great forum. I've owned my 2011 Pathfinder for four years now and am disappointed I just found this forum. I was searching for a reason my my heater was not working at idle, and came across this forum. A quick $20 bottle of blue coolant and my heater works great again. Thank you already for your help.

Now to do some brake research as I need new rotors and pads after towing a 3500 lb. camper all over North Carolina last year.

RZ

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Welcome to ThePath!
your new home away from home!! :D

weaver

Welcome

Postby weaver » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:36 pm

Greetings! Wish I had found this forum sooner also. Wealth of unpublished info here,and more important experiences and sage wisdom. I hope it helps you as much as it has me, especially with all of our trucks quirks and nuances.

coatseast

Re: New Member - Raleigh North Carolina

Postby coatseast » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:29 pm

RobertZ wrote:What a great forum. I've owned my 2011 Pathfinder for four years now and am disappointed I just found this forum. I was searching for a reason my my heater was not working at idle, and came across this forum. A quick $20 bottle of blue coolant and my heater works great again. Thank you already for your help.

Now to do some brake research as I need new rotors and pads after towing a 3500 lb. camper all over North Carolina last year.

RZ
Wow, 7 kids. I just signed up a minute ago as I have just purchased a 2011 LE and am also from Raleigh. Only 3 kids tho! And I see you have a pop up, may want to get some advice on that. I'm looking for one.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”