New Member - Hi Everyone

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Simon B

New Member - Hi Everyone

Postby Simon B » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:59 am

Hi there,

I've just joined up and wanted to say what a great site!! Everyone seems really helpful and there's tons of useful information.

I'm from the UK (North Yorkshire) but I'm currently working out in the middle east in Dubai. There's plenty of Pathfinders out here but most of the shops are geared towards Land Rovers or Toyota Landcruisers so it can be difficult to get good advice.

I've been off-roading a few times in the Pathy so far - up into the mountains in Oman and out in the desert...... out here its always a choice of either rocks or sand. It performed really well with bags of power but there's always room for improvement so hopefully i'll get some good ideas here

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Cheers

Simon

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:34 am

Welcome Simon, If you need more power, strap on a super charger. You get more power and the cool whrrrr of the charger.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:38 pm

Welcome Simon. We've already exchanged a few posts but enjoy your time here. I wish I'd gotten the chance to get off the beaten path over in the middle east when I was there.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”