Aotther guy from UAE

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

tarek

Aotther guy from UAE

Postby tarek » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 am

Hello everyone :)

Im Tarek .. Im Egyption living in Dubai UAE . Proud to be the owner of Nissan Pathfinder-08 LE - 4.0L

Great car with great Engine giving 291 HP gross. too many options - believe me .. some options i've never used it till now :D

I took my car to desert - offroading- many times .. & thier I started to recognize the problems in that car
1- Although the car is equiped with a powerful engine, But it's too heavy . therefore, It easy can stuck in the soft sand , So, I moved to a wider tier & Im deflating the tire to 9PSI while offroading to comeover this problem

2- The approch and departure angle is low .. Bumbers are Plastic - I damage it 2 times in desert before I comeover this problem by changing the front bumber with a steel one from ARB & install 2" lift kit

This modifications cost me around 2000$ ..I believe it's worthed

Here are some pic's of my ride .. hope you like it

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 pm

nice ride,

might wanna check out dubai4x4.com for some trips.

we dont have too many pathfinders :wink:

tarek

Postby tarek » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi mar1nasr
It seems that U r member in Dubai4x4 club

Actualy, Im regestered in dubai4x4.com as well as ad4x4.com , uaeoffroders.com &me4x4.com :)

unfortunitly, didn't have the chance to hit the sand with Dubai4x4 yet .. hope to do it soon :)

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”