Ello from Sacramento, CA!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

DarkSupra2.5

Ello from Sacramento, CA!

Postby DarkSupra2.5 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and this is my first Path, it's an 87, that I picked up for $200 because the last owner couldn't fix the timing belt.

I really wanna lift it, but I'm not sure how to go about it just yet. Plus the old V6 needs some work, and the interior has some parts that need replacing. But that's another story. Later!

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Scaramoche

Welcome

Postby Scaramoche » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 pm

If you need engine work and have the cash, take it to a mechanic, but if you are like myself, a)financial strapped, b)mechanically inclined then I would rebuild it. It's a good learning experience, frustrating at times, but man the outcome is awesome. Also hit your local scarp yards for replacement parts.

As for a lift, im in the same boat as you. There are a few places online that have 3" lifts for the pathy of that year, some of the suspension lifts are pretty easy(so i have heard :P ), but the costs start around 1k. There is always a body lift for around 200, but im not sure i wawnt to do that, or not just that :P.

best regards, and love your pathy
Scaramoche

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”