Harrisburg, PA

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

NISLO

Harrisburg, PA

Postby NISLO » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey I'm Adam a Nissan Master Tech. I drive an 05 Frontier KC 4x2 6spd I have the front on air bags and the rear axle flipped. It lays frame in front and I do drag it lol. I need your help locating an Independent rear suspension out of an R51. Everything - crossmember, control arms, diff, axles, knuckles, hubs, rotors, calipers, abs sensors, e-brake cables/shoes, sway bar and links. it doesn't matter if its 2 or 4wd

Does anyone know of someone parting out an R51?
Does anyone know of someone that totalled one and can get me a number for the junkyard it is at?
I am putting the IRS in the rear of my frontier to complete my air-ride. It will be the first D40 with IRS that I know of.

USCJustice

Postby USCJustice » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Greetings. Don't personally know of anyone parting out an R51. I do know if you check www.car-part.com, there are about a dozen full rear suspensions listed. I would imagine one of the yards would have the entire list you are looking for.

NISLO

Postby NISLO » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:02 pm

I tried that site and others. I got a few emails back and made some calls and still can't find one. I think it would be hilarious to buy a path swap out the IRS and put my solid axle under it, then re-sell it without saying a word about it haha :wink:

USCJustice

Postby USCJustice » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

that would be a pretty dishonest thing to do.

RiseXagainst42

Postby RiseXagainst42 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm

USCJustice wrote:that would be a pretty dishonest thing to do.
I would have to agree with you on that one!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”