Privet from Russia

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

yarilo

Privet from Russia

Postby yarilo » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:11 am

Hello everybody!

More than 3 months reading this forum and trying to apply experience accumulated by all of you! Unfortunately, due to some differences beween American and European (even Russian) versions not everything could be used.

Anyhow, changed my previous Santa Fe to Path and happy with it.
Briefly: 2,5DCi SE AT, Sat/Nav, 4x4, Coopers 265/70R17, (2008 version).

Some pics of original equipped car, later will post winter type w/changed wheels and tyres :-)

Another one

Makc

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:39 am

Welcome!!! Beautiful pictures and beautiful truck. Where are you in Russia? No snow yet?

yarilo

Postby yarilo » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:24 pm

Moscow, we have our own Nissan club, but it's exactly Nissan and only one conf related to paths. Anyhow, many posts but usually about external tuning and mainitaining - not so much about real modernizations :-(

Pictures taken 3 weeks ago, now winter already came and I have a plan to make some new ones and also I'd like road trips and could place such pics too.

Makc

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:00 am

I'd certainly like to see some pictures, any pictures, from your excursions with the Pathfinder. It isn't that often that I run across something from your part of the world that I can actually understand. I've seen a few 4x4 trip photos posted on a couple of Russian sites, but I just can't understand anything. Your English is excellent. Welcome aboard!

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:57 am

Zdrastvuytye,
I agree your english is quite excellent my folks are OTBs from St Petersburg and after being here for over 30 years still can't write as well as you :roll: .
Are those wheels Ru OEM? You mirrors look like thye have integrated turn signals as well, Very Nice!
Let me guess diesel and OEM HIDs as well?

Hey Blink looks like we have someone else to ask about part numbers for an OEM HID retrofit that actually drives on the correct side of the road

yarilo

Postby yarilo » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Hello!

I'm sure it's not so difficult if you really need it, my previous boss speaking Russian very well after 2 years in Moscow.

Yes, Pathfinder you can see '2008 version' bought in August from first arrival. Wheels are OEM, turn signal repeaters in mirrors and no HID :-) When I tried to choose I decided to buy SE version which not equipped with HID but LE version w/HID, headlight washers and hydrocompensators (obligatory in Russia if you want to use HID). Also these mirrors equipped by lights intended for steps illumination when you open your car or closing it.

...and yes - Diesel, very good torque, efficient and you can reach St. Petersburg from Moscow on one tank! ...approx.

Makc

P.S. Very strange, but in diesel version we have an onboard computer, in petrol cars only simple few functions calculator :(

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”