hello from Connecticut! goodbye TT...hello Pathfinder

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

vile17

hello from Connecticut! goodbye TT...hello Pathfinder

Postby vile17 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am

Just traded in my 2000 Audi TT quattro for a Black 2003 pathy SE :)

the audis are pretty, but not so pretty when it come to repairs :( she did great in the snow this season (could you believe it?!) but it wasnt worth the keep... trust me.

Kinda bummed the snow is gone cause I havent owned a truck in years and loved the capabilities with the ground clearnce, but im sure excited to own something RELIABLE and able to fit more than a 30 pack ;)

as far as upgrades, oddly im looking more to upgrade the rims and tires to something more low profile (for the summer), anyone have any good pics or ideas? Im just now starting to browse the threads. maybe ill be talking to you more!

dpassino

Postby dpassino » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Welcome. I'm also in Connecticut, the Weston/Wilton Area. I also have a black 2003 Pathfinder SE. I'm loving her so far. Went for my first off road adventure on Saturday with a couple friends. She definitely handled really well! Of course I'm coming from a 1999 Maxima SE.. not an off roader in the least. hehe

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:08 am

welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”