New Member from Morristown, NJ

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Rook

New Member from Morristown, NJ

Postby Rook » Mon May 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey everyone! I am a fellow nissan owner from Morristown NJ. I own a 2007 Nissan Xterra.....slightly modified..with a titan drivetrain and a few hundred pounds of armor plating....I joined the forum to help out with drivetrain and engine topics...as well as find information and relay it back to the Xterra community. you guys seem very knowledgeable and well versed in the VQ40DE and the drivetrain on these trucks so I think my stay will be quite helpful...not only to the Xterra's..but to you guys as well. thanks again for having me!

and some pics of my ride...

thanks again!!

-Rook

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue May 17, 2011 5:00 am

welcome.

Lexxii

Postby Lexxii » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 pm

i have a path from NJ you should think about getting a path after your xterra there sooooooo nice and perfect!

pandarturo88

Postby pandarturo88 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 am

Ohhhhh me likes! Welcome. Maybe I'll look at one of these when I decide to hand the keys of the path to the wife

goblue90

Re: New Member from Morristown, NJ

Postby goblue90 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 am

Rook wrote:Hey everyone! I am a fellow nissan owner from Morristown NJ. I own a 2007 Nissan Xterra.....slightly modified..with a titan drivetrain and a few hundred pounds of armor plating....I joined the forum to help out with drivetrain and engine topics...as well as find information and relay it back to the Xterra community. you guys seem very knowledgeable and well versed in the VQ40DE and the drivetrain on these trucks so I think my stay will be quite helpful...not only to the Xterra's..but to you guys as well. thanks again for having me!

and some pics of my ride...

thanks again!!

-Rook
Hey Rook,

Welcome to the forum! You've got a sweet xterra, though I'd hardly consider it "slightly" modified. :wink:

I've been following your threads on thenewx.org and look forward to swapping knowledge/mod ideas with you.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 am

Welcome. You don't see an Xterra like that everyday.

Mr Mayor

Postby Mr Mayor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 am

Hmm.. posted in May huh?

Anyway welcome aboard Rook! Fellow 2k Xterra owner and your neighbor practically.. Whippany here..

Great truck, looks quite capable, enjoy it! I had a pinned topic or two over on XOC as user MarGinJoey.. I think I had the fan/switch instructions or something... annnnnnyhow...

""Oh I understand the Jeep thing alright, it's why I bought an XTerra""

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

MM

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”