Nash County, NC

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Guzman

Nash County, NC

Postby Guzman » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey everyone... I'm actually sitting at the OBX while writing this but my wife suggested I post in here.

We now own a 2011 Pathfinder LE 4x4 (actually her car) in Super Black. It has the sunroof, smart key system, and some other goodies. So far, its only got about 600 miles (450 of them are from this trip). We're loving it so far, and i'm loving it not being "girlie" yet. I drove out on Corolla (great, she's reading this while I type and said "but I was going to get a hot pink SaltLife sticker for it..." ... i digress)

I drove out on Corolla and engaged the 4Hi without deflating the tires and she did ok. I would definitely deflate if I had any intentions of staying on the sand for any period of time longer then my quick out and back on the ramp.

This vehicle replaced a 2010 Honda CRV EX-L appropriately nicknamed the "Golf Cart" as it was too small and handled like one of those golf carts with the huge tires... and with that monstrous 4 cylinder engine - it felt like an electric golf cart on old rusty batteries.

Anyway, pictures to come...

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Welcome. You will find alot of good info here on the forum, and I look forward to the pictures. I too have an LE with most of the goodies and love it.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 am

welcome.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”