I'm Marcus

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Marcus

I'm Marcus

Postby Marcus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm

My name is Marcus and I just purchased a 2001 Pathfinder. I've been wanting a Pathfinder for quite some time now and finally sold my Sentra in order to get one. It is an LE edition and it is fully loaded.

It has some minor cosmetic issues but I bought it from the original owner who had all maintenance records available and he took good care of it. It only has a little over 100K miles on it and it drives very smoothly; I just hope I can keep it running well.

I don't know too much about cars but I hope to learn a lot from this forum. There's not too many problems with the truck except for the driver's side powered seat doesn't work properly. The seat does not move when I push the switch forward. At first, it moved some when I gave it some assistance but then got completely stuck, luckily in the right position. I don't think it is the motor that is messed up because it worked at first and it still makes some noise when I try to use it.

So what is the best way to go about this? Does the passenger seat have the same exact motor to where I could just swap them? But like I said, it might not be the motor. Could it be some kind of connection issue? Should I just take the seat off and see if there is a jam or other obvious problem?

Sorry, the introduction thread is probably not the best place to post about seat motor problems but I figured I'd mention it in case it is a common issue with an easy fix. Anyway, I'll post some pictures up soon.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 pm

welcome.

Marcus

Postby Marcus » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”