KS new member...signing in

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

casualvic

KS new member...signing in

Postby casualvic » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm

hello everyone!!!! for the needed info: im in Kansas( military) have a 2007 pathfinder which was purchased new off the lot, 2 wheel drive, beige color, k&n filter, tornado, hid's, nothing fancy. i had a couple of problems when the day after I got the car: they key was stuck in the ignition, the passanger windows rattles when the window is half way down, and the door behind the driver takes more force to close than the other ones, and been having a loud clunk when im on a little sle and shifting to reverse. the first year those items really pissed me off and i took it to the dealership only to waste time because they always had stories on how thats normal. anyways, i stopped caring and havent had any big issues to day. i do really want to lift it 3 or more inches and am very happy this site has a thread on it. now im worried aboutthe transmision/ radiator issue!!! other than that I removed the second row center seat since I will be having another baby, that makes 3, so my 3 year old is getting promoted to the 3rd row and the new baby and the 2 yearold will be in 2nd. well thats my bit...happy to finally join

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”