n00b to the site and to Nissan

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Jesse

n00b to the site and to Nissan

Postby Jesse » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi all, my name is Jesse. I just picked up my black 05' Pathfinder SE a little over a week ago. My wife and i are expecting our first child in October, and we had been kicking around the idea of getting back into an SUV to have more room and to have 4wd again since we do get plenty of snow here in western Nebraska. We came across the Pathfinder at a local dealership, and they gave us a deal on our Civic we couldnt pass up. Since picking it up, ive had the front windows tinted, and done the tranny/radiator bypass so i dont end up like so many other owners with a trashed transmission due to a failed radiator. My other vehicle is an 07 Acura TL Type S, and it is more of our weekend car for now. I will try to get pics up as soon as i can. The PF is back at the dealership getting some things fixed/repaired that i made them agree to take care of upon purchasing the ride.

TheRealDoug

Postby TheRealDoug » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

nice! I just picked up mine on Saturday. I too will be getting windows tinted soon :)

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 am

welcome.

Jesse

Postby Jesse » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 am

TheRealDoug wrote:nice! I just picked up mine on Saturday. I too will be getting windows tinted soon :)
It is deff a must do on any vehicle to me. Nice you only have to pay to have the fronts done on these. Hopefully ill have mine back at the end of the week and most or all of the work i wanted on it will be done.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 am

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find alot of answers to questions you might have about the pathfinder. Post some pics of the new ride when you can.

Jesse

Postby Jesse » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks, i have already found very useful info on here about it. Maintenance was my big thing, and doing the bypass. I will get pics once i have it back. Hopefully can give it a fresh wash and wax this weekend.

Jesse

Postby Jesse » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am

Here is my TL

sprfunk

Postby sprfunk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 pm

TheRealDoug wrote:nice! I just picked up mine on Saturday. I too will be getting windows tinted soon :)
Thats funny, I just got mine last Sat, and I am a tinter, therefore I will be tinting mine soon. I am going to darken up the back and match the 2 fronts.

Congrats Jesse.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”