Noob in C Springs

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

speedjunkie

Noob in C Springs

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 am

I live in Colorado Springs and I bought my 2002 Pathfinder LE in Denver back in July. It had 80k miles and is really pretty clean. I'm really happy with it. I got it mainly for the 4WD for winter, and I lucked out and got the LE with heated seats and all too haha. I've always loved the body style of this generation since I saw one in Kuwait back in 05 and I've wanted one since then.

I'm more of a speed junkie, hence the name, and I have a 94 Mazda RX-7 to feed that need. I bought it back in Sept 04 and I've been modding it since then, I have about $20-25k into it so far...it's my first love lol. I didn't think I'd want to do anything to the Pathfinder, but I wouldn't mind doing a couple things...I guess the mod bug is hitting me on this one too haha. I really love the way it looks stock though too. I do plan on installing a tow hitch, even though I'm not looking forward to doing the wiring (I do all my own work though, I love working on my vehicles). I'll be looking up write-ups on how to do the wiring. I'm also looking for some good floor liners/mats to catch all the snow this winter, and I'm going to search for some but if someone knows of some good ones, please let me know. I'd like to get some like the Weather Tech heavy duty ones, but apparently they don't make them for the 02 model. I've seen the Husky too but I'm keeping my options open. I've been looking at wheels and tires and possible a small lift, but I don't HAVE to have that stuff, I like the exterior just as it is.

I'm deployed right now, but I'll be back in time for continued snow, and I want to keep it as clean as possible inside. So far I've been pretty anal about keeping it clean, which has been unusual for me with anything but the RX-7 haha.

Anyway, sorry for the long intro post, but I'm pretty talkative...or typative I guess in this case lol.

Here is the only pic I have of it for right now...
Image[/img]

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 am

welcome.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 am

Welcome and thanks for your service.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks guys! I like both of your sigs.