Hidey Ho from So Cal!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

joe mamma

Hidey Ho from So Cal!

Postby joe mamma » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Hey guys, I started posting and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm in so cal & I just picked up an 06 LE 4x4. I have a 4x4 2500 chevy silverado, but that's just for towing the toy hauler & the wife's daily driver. We go camping out here and ride dirtbikes, but mainly the yamaha rhino in the desert and I take my dirt bike to the mx tracks.

The pathy is my daily driver, but I'd like to take it out exploring if I get time. I got it for great price, but it's missing some bits here & there. I'm really not happy with the mpg I'm getting, but I'm only on my 2nd tank and doing a lot of city driving (plus the wife has a lead foot and she's been driving it here & there). Hopefully I can bring the mpg up or I'll be forced to get rid of it or something.

Thanks for everyone's helpfulness!
-Aaron

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:30 pm

welcome.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Welcome. The pathfinder is not known for it's great MPG. Modifications don't help that either, so not sure exactly what all you are looking for in the pathfinder.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”