Introduce Myself

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

MonkeyMike

Introduce Myself

Postby MonkeyMike » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Alright, obviously I'm new here...

I've got a 2008 SE-OR on order, hopefully taking delivery sometime later this month. Just in time for the gas prices to jump. :twisted:

Since I placed the order, I already ordered a set of Rocky Road Supersliders... Living in the flat land of the Chicago suburbs, am I ever going to use them? Who knows, but they look good! (Maybe I'll just drive over some parking lot curbs :wink:)

So, aside from this new truck, my other money pits are:

Motorcycles:
2005 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
1978 Kawasaki KZ1000
1977 Kawasaki KZ650
1975 Kawasaki Z1 (900)
1974 Honda CB450

Saltwater Aquarium:
55 gallon fish only (no corals)

Woodworking
Built an Octagon Poker Table
Building an Entertainment Center

DIY Audio
Working on some Left/Right and Center speakers
Built a Headphone amp

I'm pretty much a DIY everything person (within reason!).

Anyway, you look like a good bunch, so I figured I would take the plunge after reading for the last 1-2 months.

~mike

sveintore

Postby sveintore » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Welcome.. I think you'll fit right in here :)

Any pictures of the aquarium?
(I love saltwater tanks)

geoffstgermaine

Postby geoffstgermaine » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Welcome. What are you building for the LCR speakers? I've been building for a while and I'll be starting my new HT speakers and subs in the spring.

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:13 pm

sveintore wrote:Welcome.. I think you'll fit right in here :)

Any pictures of the aquarium?
(I love saltwater tanks)
I will have to look and see if I have some pics... for some reason, I have lived my life thus far without a digital camera :oops:
yeah, i know, its kinda sad
Right now I have a pair of black & white clownfish, one flame angelfish, one orange spotted blenny, and two fire shrimp.
geoffstgermaine wrote:Welcome. What are you building for the LCR speakers? I've been building for a while and I'll be starting my new HT speakers and subs in the spring.
If you are familiar with the DIY scene for audio, you may have heard of these: Im building the Natalie P for the LR and Dayton WMTW for the center. I am also building two subs, each with one Soundsplinter RL-P15. Eventually, the Natalie P's may become my rears, but Im not sure what I would use for my LR's.

~mike

geoffstgermaine

Postby geoffstgermaine » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:49 pm

I've actually already built that WMTW center. It's a really nice unit. I'm going to be building the matching towers for it as well. I had a couple of RL-p15s which I sold to a buddy of mine (in the enclosures). I have a pair of CSS SDX15s in a big ported box right now and I'm going to be building a pair of sealed boxes with two TC Sounds TC-12 OEM drivers in each box in a push-pull arrangement. Small world.

Gray

Re: Introduce Myself

Postby Gray » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 am

MonkeyMike wrote:...hopefully taking delivery sometime later this month.
Hi Mike, best of luck if you go for it. :D

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:00 am

Hello I just bought a 08 PF SE too. you will love this truck. You will be happy you got the SE.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”