'99 Pathy

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

hurt70

'99 Pathy

Postby hurt70 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey folks !!! Thanks for creating this forum. I think it will prove invaluable. I just got a '99 Pathy last week. I had a 2000 Buick Lesaber with 240000kms on it and blew the engine. I wasn't planning on buying anther vehicle till the nd of the year but my hand was forced by my car dying. Was at a used car lot when this truck jumped out at me. It was in amazing shape. Only had 161000kms on it and looks new inside. I stole it from the dealership for $4500. (Plus tax). It has a new exhaust, tires and everything works. Was concerned about fuel mileage. It is actually on par or better than the buick. 13.38L/100 kms or 17.5 mpg. Taking it on a road trip this weekend to Ottawa from Burlington with my girlfriend and our 3 kids. Will let you know how it goes. Love this forum !!!! I think I'm hooked now !!! Will find it hard to drive anything else. Love my Pathy !!!!

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Welcome aboard. This forum has been excellent, I have learned a lot from an awful lot of experienced people.

Say hi to the PM for me.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”