Newbe from the Colorado Rockies.... having fun so far!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

OurPathfinder

Newbe from the Colorado Rockies.... having fun so far!

Postby OurPathfinder » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Well, after extensive research in finding the perfect mid-sized true 4 wheel drive SUV--and beating out the Ford Explorer V8, and Toyota 4 Runner V8, we went with the Pathfinder. We needed a mid-sized 7 passenger 4 wheel drive SUV that the wife could drive and we found it with the Pathfinder. We got an SE stripped down to minimal options (not my first choice). Being a 2007 with 13,000 miles on it and $22,500 we couldn't beat the price despite not having a handful of options we really wanted. But money talked in the end. After 2 months of ownership we're really liking her so far. She's black with beige interior. Working on upgrading the lighting so we can see a little better at night. Well... have fun!

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:08 am

welcome, I just got mine as well but its a 2008 SE fully loaded. But its realy nice. Have fun in CO. I used to live in S.E. Wy

Gray

Postby Gray » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi OurPathfinder, we've had our Path for about 6 months now with no problems. I've also had it on some ugly oilfield roads recently and it did excellent on those. Welcome to the club. :)

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”