New guy fom Indiana

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Probie591

New guy fom Indiana

Postby Probie591 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Greetings... I purchased my used 2010 pathfinder LE Slate in color for $27,000 with 32,000 just about two months ago. I'm happy to have found this forum and look forward to reading all of the Nissan related info here.
I traded in a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport with 147,000 miles, a lower oil leak and in need of new brakes. I was happy to drive the Montero.... Only with winter coming on, I finally decided to make the move before I had to put any more $$ into it.
I lucked into a local dealer only to find that my Pathfinder was sold and maintained there. I have access to all of the records from zero miles to purchase, the previous owner had prepaid for all of the maintanance and hit every one of the marks.
Of the 5 current recalls out there... I have confirmed that my engine, the V6, needed nothing. A V.I.N. check also confirmed that no recalls applies to my new vehicle.
I will work on posting a picture when time allows... I'm busy planning a trip to the Philippines in Feb.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing more about your pathfinder.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:05 am

welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”