New Blue '06 Pathy SE Offroad owner from Virginia!!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

DaveALave

New Blue '06 Pathy SE Offroad owner from Virginia!!!

Postby DaveALave » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Hey all!

Just purchased a 2006 Pathfinder SE a few days ago and have already learned a good bit from this site!

About what I got: Sitting at about 74,000 miles right now, everything is stock at the moment. Amenities included 4x4, Stock Bose Sound, Sun Roof.

This is my replacement for a '99 Durango. I was driving my wifes Grand Cherokee but it has a bunch of miles on it and is only 4x2, which doesn't meet what I need. She's getting a new car and this is my new toy!

Issues: A lot of the silver plastic near the drivers and passengers seats is terribly scratched. Cup Holder for back seat (in the back of the center console) is missing. (dealer may replace, but we'll see). Lastly I noticed this yesterday, but it seems like there is a higher pitched engine noise at about 2200 RPMs. Usually occurs after a few minutes of driving and thereafter. I'm going to post this in the applicable forum as well!

Well its good to be here and I plan on borrowing some ideas from your rides and seeking your help making my ride work for me!

Dave

p.s. I couldn't find how to add pictures... so those will come later!

tlee_20

Postby tlee_20 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 pm

The higher pitched engine noise may be timing chain shoes. NOT a cheap fix. You better have it checked out before the deal is set in stone.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 am

welcome.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”