Path owner in OH

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Ironpeddler

Path owner in OH

Postby Ironpeddler » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Long time Nissan owner. I bought my 2003 Path LE in Sept 2012. No real issues to report. I am a car salesman by trade, but am also ASE certified in body and paint, and all things 12 volt. My truck is stock except for the complete Bose replacement: JVC 730bt, Focal mids and tweets up front, Focal coax in rear, Arc Audio Kar Series Amps 300.4 & 1200.1, and a Fosgate T2 10" sub in custom enclosure. I also have a Compustar remote start and alarm, and 8k HID. I really don't drive it much, but it hasn't failed me so far so I assume I will have it for a while.

I will post a couple pics when I take a few. If anyone has questions on electronics let me know!

Peace

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 am

welcome

2537buzz

Postby 2537buzz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Iron peddler. I also got the LE Platinum. Mine is an 04 that had 105,000 on it. This is. My first and I love it. How many miles did yours have on it? Mine had just been traded in on a new Pathfinder. I am tryi g to see how to post pictures. Qe bought it actually for our son who will be driving in April, but I don't know, he , may have to fight me for it. LOL. By the way I just got mine the end of January. I am looking to replace it with a morw updated model, would like sirius capabilities, maybe GPS if an option and like you am planning on having a remote start installed. Do you have any issues with hesitation on cold days. I notice when the truck is cold foe the first five minutes or so of driving it will hesitate going into gears, but once warm is fine. If i turn it on and let it warm up in neutral then it drives off fine with no hesitation, other the. That little quirk it drives perfect. I was told it is because the transmission fluid is cold and has to warm up because it is so cold out and that it is normal. We did by the way have a transmission flush and change and tune upe. They used platinum plugs. Elaine

Ironpeddler

Postby Ironpeddler » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 am

Mine has 180K on it and running fine. I don't really know what to say about your trans issue. I have owned several different Nissans and if the 4-speed in the Path is anything like the Maxima with the vg or vq series v6 they sometimes had more issues after a true trans power flush. A drain and fill is okay, but if you break loose all the stuff thats adding friction to make the trans grab well they can be worse off.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”