New to the board / pathfinder

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

tappy13

New to the board / pathfinder

Postby tappy13 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey everybody, New member here from northern California. My wife and I will be relocating to Hawaii (big island / Kona) in about a month and we needed to buy a 4x4 vehicle in order to reach a lot of the beaches and other outdoor activities we plan on engaging in. I had it narrowed down to a pathy/xterra/4runner. I didn't really have a preference, just wanted to buy something with low miles that had been well maintained. Came across a 1999.5 Pathfinder with 89,000 (yeah 89,000) original miles. Bought it from the 2nd owner, both he and the original owner had taken EXTREMELY good care of the truck, it was a third vehicle for both guys mainly used family trips and to tow a boat 4 or 5 times a year. It is the cleanest late model vehicle i have ever owned. It is completely bone stock except upgraded rear shocks / bump stop things. Paid $5200 for it and so far we are EXTREMELY pleased with the purchase. It runs amazingly well and I hope to get many many years out of the vehicle. I am currently doing some research on some small modifications to make sure that the vehicle is capable of getting us to where we want to go on the island (if anyone has any suggestions or tips i would LOVE to hear them). Very happy to be here![/img]

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 am

welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”