Bye Bye X-trail Hello Pathfinder

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

rossmaria

Bye Bye X-trail Hello Pathfinder

Postby rossmaria » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:23 am

Hi All

I have just joined this group after finding it via a google search.

We have just sold our 2007 Nisan X-Trail T31 ST and have ordered a new Nissan Pathfinder R51 ST. After having a series of white vehicles we decided to go with Midnight Blue and have also got a new additional accessories.

Don't actually get the vehicle for another week and a bit but looking forward to it day by day.

Anyways enough about the vehicle for a moment at least my name is Ross and my wife is Maria (go figure that considering our username lol) We live in Tasmania, Australia. looking forward becoming a pathfinder owner we have done heaps of research over the past few months looking at a variety of vehicles but kept coming back to the Nissan based on the great vehicle we had in the x-trail hopefully the same will come of the pathfinder.

We are getting the windows tinted and have also purchased the smoked bonnet protector (had the protector on the x-trail looks great and is practical) also getting slimline weather shields, the Enviro Bar (bull bar), Tow Ball Package and as the vehicle won't see alot of mud we decided to go carpet mats thru out (including rear protection carpet (which will keept the dog happy lol).

We did consider purchasing the snorkel and may add this on at a later date but haven't seen a pathfinder around town yet that has one so not sure if it's really needed as it's not going to be doing water crossings at this stage.

**edit** we are also getting the Fog Lamp Kit

Anyways thats it for now will be signing off until the vehicle arrives and will then post some photos.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new ride.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 am

welcome. wish we got the xtrail gt turbo in the US

RCAPathfinder

Hi

Postby RCAPathfinder » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm

congrats, I am new as well and I cant figure out how to post a pic on my profile. can someone please tell me.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”