greetings!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

firecaptain

greetings!

Postby firecaptain » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

New to this forum and new to the Pathfinder.

Brand new 2013 4x2 for the wife and kids.

It replaces a 2011 Juke that I told her was too small for our family. Sometimes spouses just don't listen. ;)

6th Nissan since 2006.

Me:
2006 Titan - rollover 4x, totaled
2007 Titan - replaced the totaled '06, almost paid off and traded it for..
2011 Titan - still rockin' it

Wifey:
2009 Quest - I loved having the van - wife, however, had a bit of denial "I'm not a minivan driving soccer mom" (which she totally was/is) which lead to trading for a...
2011 Juke - FUN car to drive.. too small in back seat for a 4 and 6 year old.. yeah, it's THAT small. Wifey wouldn't listen to common sense. That lead to trading once again for a ...
2013 Pathfinder - plenty of room, acceptable MPG and room for lots of stuff without taking my gas guzzling Titan.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:26 am

Awesome, looks like it's right up your alley.

Love the Titans! Any issues with the front diffs, particularly the earlier years?

And how about the rear diff?

Any goodies on the Titan? Curious about the MPG's as well.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Welcome to the forum.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am

welcome.

firecaptain

Postby firecaptain » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Off the 3 Titans I've had, they've all been 4x4s. Never had any issues with the drivetrains.

One issue I did have that pissed me off was the fuel sender problems that effected a bunch of the trucks. Nissan refused to replace mine for free since my VIN fell outside their range of vehicles they figure were effected.
Cost me $50 under the extended warranty I bought, but still that's $50 I should have had to spend.

Other than that, they have been great and I rarely follow the 'recommended maintenance schedule' other than oil changes.

MPGs - horrible. Admittedly, I have a bit of a lead foot. However, I routinely average 12.5 - 14 with a mix of freeway and in-town.

Towing my 3800# camper makes me sick to my stomach - Titan tows it beautifully - from gas station to gas station. 7 to 10 MPGs.
NmexMAX wrote:Awesome, looks like it's right up your alley.

Love the Titans! Any issues with the front diffs, particularly the earlier years?

And how about the rear diff?

Any goodies on the Titan? Curious about the MPG's as well.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”