Hello from Australia

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

yogi

Hello from Australia

Postby yogi » Fri May 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi everyone, Ian here from Bathurst in New South Wales, Australia.
The wife and I have a 2012 Pathfinder Ti in Sand Storm colour, which we call The Tardis. The wife and I are Dr. Who fans for those wondering what the name means.
I haven't added many modifications at the moment, apart from installing a diesel chip in it from a local supplier here in Oz (Roo Systems), hoping to improve fuel economy, power and torque. The chip has already had a positive impact on fuel economy, particularly on moder atley long highway touring, getting down to 8.4l/100km. We have also added roof bars to the roof rails so we can carry the kyacks. I have also added some LED day lights connected to the side/ park lights and placed under the headlight assembly. We had a tow bar fitted when we bought the Pathfinder and intend to have a colour coded bull bar fitted and a Warn XD9000 winch in due course.
Last edited by yogi on Fri May 17, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yogi

In addition ......

Postby yogi » Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 pm

I also forgot to say that the Pathy replaced my wife's Mercedes Benz B180, which although a great little car, was not completely adapted to life out here in country NSW, with the gravel and offroad conditions that need to be travelled to see the great sights. We are just a one vehicle family, but we do have three motorcycles as well. The wife has a Can Am Spyder RT-S Roadster, I have a Triumph Sprint ST 1050cc Sports Tourer and we share a little 125cc Sachs Madass motorcycle as a commuter.

We are looking forward to getting off road and seeing the great sights of our wonderful State and land down under :)

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Welcome aboard, like the colour. Interesting to see subtle differences between the Australian version and the North American.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat May 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”