Hello From the Big Easy

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

parallel

Hello From the Big Easy

Postby parallel » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello from steamy bayou country. I'm actually about 25 West of New Orleans in a small bedroom community named LaPlace. I bought my 2006 Pathfinder in Summer of 2007 after the original owner decided he wanted an Armada. I had already decided I wanted a pathfinder so I jumped at the chance to buy a $32,000+ MSRP low mileage SE pretty much loaded (except leather which is not something we would want anyway) for well under $20,000 out the door. After buying this I put a for sale sign on my 1998 Maxima (nine years to the day we bought it) that had nearly 190,000 miles it yet was in excellent condition inside and out. It sold for asking price within hours over nearly six years later and I still see that man's daughter driving around in the Maxima.

Anyway, I found this forum while looking for aftermarket rear gate/glass struts as mine are pretty much shot. I found a thread that not only had links but even had part numbers and I just knew I had to join this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some knowledge and/or wisdom to the forum at some point as well.

iheartmypathy

Postby iheartmypathy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:59 pm

welcome! :)

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you need to wash the Pathy.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 am

welcome.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”