Jerseyparts

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Jerseyparts

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am

Hi Guys, my name is Brian, and I do not have a Pathfinder.. (waits for the boos to subside)
I run www.eNissanParts.com and I am here to introduce myself to your community, and let you guys know I am here for you.
First a little history, I used to work for Nissan of Turnersville, a large auto-mall located in Turnersville NJ, I worked there for 10 years, and I slowly built a website for Nissan Accessories, this website was dedicated to Nissan Owners throughout the Nation, and we strived to have top notch Customer service. Well we did just that, becoming the number 3 On-line Nissan Parts dealer in the country, unfortunately with a Management change at the dealership, the thinking behind the website started to change, it was no longer a priority, and customers were put on the back burner.
Because of this, I left the dealership in Turnersville, and came to work for Cherry Hill Nissan, where I was assured, that my thinking was welcome and shared by other people in management.

Well that brings us to present day, we are again slowly building a website for all you Nissan Enthuasists, and we want your input,
we are running two seperate software and servers systems, and you will be seeing the second one coming on line in the near future.

But what I want to know is, what kind of accessories would you like to see on our sites?

anyway, I hope your still awake from reading this, and if there is anything I can do for you, drop me a line, I am always happy to help where I can.

Brian

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Welcome to the board. Hopefully you can help people find the obscure part numbers we can't seem to dig up.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Jerseyparts

Postby NVSteve » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Jerseyparts wrote: But what I want to know is, what kind of accessories would you like to see on our sites?
Hi Brian,

Nissan OME parts, or 3rd party? I was trying to think of something, but there is so little out there available for the Pathfinder. A few of us are trying to figure out how to make a cargo cover from an Xterra work with the Pathfinder. The biggest question is if you can come up with part numbers for where the cover mounts, basically on both interior side panels.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:28 am

Both, we are open to all accessories.

As far as the tonneau cover goes, that has been tried a few times, and the width just doesn't allow it.
I will have to do some measurements and see if we can come up with something....

B

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 am

Jerseyparts wrote:Both, we are open to all accessories.

As far as the tonneau cover goes, that has been tried a few times, and the width just doesn't allow it.
I will have to do some measurements and see if we can come up with something....

B
If I could get a hold of the side mounts, and if they will even fit on the PF, then I'll rig up something. Haven't met a retractable cover yet that couldn't be modified/shortened in width.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:51 am

HMMM The mounts are actually part of the inner trim of the cargo area.

You would have to replace your cargo interior trim with that of an Xterra...

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:04 am

Jerseyparts wrote:HMMM The mounts are actually part of the inner trim of the cargo area.

You would have to replace your cargo interior trim with that of an Xterra...
Forget that idea then. Unless I can grab some cheap panels out of a wrecked X and dremel away. Is there anything that shows up in the system as a small part that can be attached to the sides of the Pathfinder interior? The mount points are there with plastic covers, although I have to admit I've never popped one of the covers to see what's behind. Maybe I'll have a look at lunch today.

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:47 pm

It's a great site for anyone who is looking for an OEM replacement part. Thanks again Brian for the great service and prices. :D

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 am

Thanks, and watch the site in the coming weeks, we will be rolling out a software change that should make Accessories a little easier to find, and a whole slew of new accessories will be added to the site.

Brian

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 am

The new software is up and running, and I am looking for opinions, and would appreciate any comments you guys could give.

www.NissanOnlineParts.com

Brian

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Straight forward. Not a lot of redundant "flash". I see some cell spacing/alignment issues in Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3. IE displays fine.

Oh, and of course pictures for everything are always nice. :)

Yet another edit. Maybe a border, shading or different color for the "add to cart" buttons? This may be a selfish request but I'm pretty color blind and didn't notice that those were even buttons.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:42 pm

I will work on the border for you, and Thanks for the Input.
I Really do Appreciate it!

Brian

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:36 pm

Brian,

I know we discussed this before, but could you possibly get the dimensions for the Xterra's rear cargo cover? Both width and length (fully extended)? Thanks.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:52 pm

I will see if I can get the measurements tomorrow.

B

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:46 am

Ok, I did some measuring this morning.

The overall length of the unit is 56 1/2 inches, and including the nubs on the ends 56 3/4 inch
Now the unit can be compressed down to about 55 Inchs 55 1/2 including the mounting nubs.

I hope this helps you.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”