Donny from FL

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

donnyfl

Donny from FL

Postby donnyfl » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Hello everyone, just purchased a Dark Slate (silver) 2014 Pathfinder SV two weeks ago. Just in time for my first mini road trip from Orlando to Miami last week to go on a cruise. 5 people in the car with third row down with four large suitcases and a stroller. Everyone was comfortable. I purchased with the cargo package. I got the SV because I wanted the towing package as well as the roof rack. The cargo package was not something to get excited over. I replaced a 2012 Hyundai Sonata turbo because my wife and I are planning to expand our family. Even with one child now, the trunk space is not enough for stroller and other things. Before writing this, I ordered a weathertech cargo mat to cover behind the second row. Living in Orlando we go to the nursery a lot so it will come in handy. So many things on my to get list.

To-get:
60x24 folding cargo carrier
60x20 cargo bag
replace carpet mats with all weather
cargo carrier net
Pet crate for 70lb pit bull
Car comes with rear cameras. I need front ones too(I am asian need all the help I can get)

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:42 am

welcome. nice path

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”