Hello everyone!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

SR20DEN

Hello everyone!

Postby SR20DEN » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 am

My wife and I are now the proud owners of a new 2013 Pathfinder SL 4x4i. We chose Dark Slate w/charcoal interior. I did not opt for any tech packages, as we didn't see the value in them, but the dealer will be installing the tow bar for us sometime later this week.
As for me, I am a long time member of Maxima.org and I was brought here by another member 'NmexMAX'. I still have my Maxima and this is my 7th Nissan product. I REALLY wanted to get a R51 LE V8 4x4 and I've had my eye on them for several years but it just didn't work out. I really bought the Pathy for my wife as her daily driver and I knew she'd be more happy with the car-like ride and the far more reasonable gas mileage. I also opted for a 7yr/100k extended warranty because as much of a Nissan fan I am, Nissan transmissions and I don't always get along. I don't fancy searching car-part.com to replace another broken or worn out CVT every few years.
I have also ordered weathertech liners and am contemplating a HID conversion. If any of you have any suggestions they would be appreciated.

Thanks!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Welcome to the forum. Glad you made it. Hope you enjoy the purchase of your 2013. She's a different beast than NmeMax's R51. As for the HID conversions, I've not looked into the new pathfinders set up, but for my old Grand Cherokee and other vehicle I've used kits from DDMtuning.com.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”