New forum member from Nebraska/AZ

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Godzirra

Postby Godzirra » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:41 pm

@ akley88 - I don't have any plans as of right now to modify the Pathy. Im not sure if I will give it away or just keep to have around. I just hit 80k and had it since new. Since we have snow here, I've been switching from the Range and Armada. I just drove my Pathy back from AZ and I have to say I miss driving her. The PF sits in the driveway, parked for now. I don't really want to get rid of it but I'm running out of room. If anything, I think I would like to add rims and tires...maybe black out grill. But no major mods to the engine. Been there done that on my 350Z. At the most, I will add a CAI. PF is mainly my backup's backup SUV. My Armada has about 55k and my Range has about 33k. I do like the looks of some of the Pathfinders here on the forum. Do you have any current mods?

I think you would be happy with a 370 to add to your stable. Im huge one having a "fun" car and an SUV. I've never been a fan of trucks but an SUV is about as close as I will come to owning one. Thats just my opinion. I purchased a 2005 350Z convertible for the summer of 2005. I went back to the dealership to purchase the Pathfinder for the winter. I traded in my 2001 Infiniti Qx4 towards the PF. The 370Z is the first Z that I've owned that is not a manual transmission. My 370 has the 7spd auto trans with paddle shifters, sport package. I just wished the Z came with same trans as the GTR. :D

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”