Hey everyone. New member with brand used 07 Pathfinder.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Russ25nys

Hey everyone. New member with brand used 07 Pathfinder.

Postby Russ25nys » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Hey I'm Russ. I'm originally from NY and moved to GA about 7 years ago. I now live just outside of Atlanta. I just bought a White 07 LE 4X4 about three weeks ago. I love it! However the rad has been replaced and I'm waiting to see if I'm going to have the tranny issue. My buddy is a master mechanic for Toyota he checked it out and said it's in great shape. Finger crossed... It has 11200 on it and I'm planning on buying an extended warranty through AAA just to be safe. I also plan on doing few minor mods. Lift, wheels, tires, sliders, and maybe a few more little things. The only thing I've done so far is take off the running boards.

I'm looking for some performance mods that actually work.. I've done the whole intake, exhaust thing on my last SUV it was Grand Cherokee. I honesty felt no difference what so ever. I think K&N is full of crap when they claim 12 to 15 horse power. Well anyway I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I've been lurking round here for a while and decided to join. This place I full of great info.

Russ

No point in posting pics I'm sure everyone on here has seen a bone stock Avalanche 07....

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:09 am

welcome

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:01 am

welcome! :)

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Welcome...

Have fun with it. It was made to get dirty...

DreamerzCC

Postby DreamerzCC » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:14 am

Welcome from Alabama!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”