Chevy's bringing the Trailblazer back?!

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

gond34

Chevy's bringing the Trailblazer back?!

Postby gond34 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 am

Didn't know if anyone has seen this yet, but with Nissan dumping the truck platform for the Pathfinder, I thought it was kinda interesting to see that Chevy is bringing the Trailblazer back (at least overseas initially; no word on if it's coming to the U.S.) on the Colorado truck platform. Anyways, here's the link

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/au ... autos_2577

Touchdown

Postby Touchdown » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Good for chevy for keeping some capable vehicles in their lineup. Maybe Nissan will notice before it's too late! :roll:

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Touchdown wrote:Good for chevy for keeping some capable vehicles in their lineup. Maybe Nissan will notice before it's too late! :roll:
I wouldn't go that far. The Trailblazer is good as a UV (utility vehicle), but they are still only mall crawlers. That is one ##*& vehicle with which I am quite familiar because of friends who have had them. If I had to choose between the Trailblazer and the Pathfinder redesign, I'd probably buy a horse. It is a bit odd that they aren't being released here first though.

Return to “General Automotive”