Anyone update thier OEM NAV software?

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

blink32
Sponsored Member

Anyone update thier OEM NAV software?

Postby blink32 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:58 pm

Just got a flyer for the new version of the OEM software being out. Ver 7.3 as opposed to the 7.2 or whatever the 06 & 07's have. Has anyone out there updated there's yet? @ $190 for the upgrade I'll hold off for a while unless I can find a torrent or something.

dezthumper

Postby dezthumper » Sun May 18, 2008 8:01 am

Navigation software update.

I would like to update my navigation software - I have an 05 factory nav system.

Blink32, I sent you a PM a week or so ago - let me know what you think of my ideas.

Anyone out there have the latest version? I live in a neighborhood where everything is new - new roads, new stores, new homes, new everything - built in the last 3 - 4 years and not even the new highway is found on my version of mapping software.

Would like to get the latest version so I can update... please help.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Fri May 23, 2008 12:38 am

I just saw the notes and responded. The 05 requires a different Map version (6.x vs 7.x for the 06-07) than the 06-07. But You should be the same as some other cars. If you go to Zenrin and mess around you can figure what model years use the same 6.x software then start hitting up those model websites. I didn't find much at ClubTitan but I plan on surfing around the Murano sites and what not.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”