Pet / Security Barrier for 2005 - 2012 Pathfinder

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Jolly Roger

Pet / Security Barrier for 2005 - 2012 Pathfinder

Postby Jolly Roger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:21 pm

I have a Travall Pet Barrier for sale. This accessory forms a secure partition between the vehicle trunk space and the passenger compartment of the vehicle. Ideally suited for pets, luggage, shopping, cargo etc.

This was only used for about 4 weeks. As a result, the barrier is in "as new" condition. Travall is the Rolls Royce of pet barriers and the quality of their products is second to none. Unlike cheap universal barriers that you buy from pet shops, Travall products are designed specifically for individual vehicles. Consequently, this model will ONLY fit Nissan Pathfinders from 2005 - 2012.

The barrier can be simply installed or removed in about 5 minutes and once in place is super secure. It does not rattle or come loose like the cheaper universal models. Also, because it's designed specifically for the Pathfinder, it does not leave indentations on your headliner like other types of barriers.

Details can be found on the manufacturers site here:
www.travall.ca/nissan-pathfinder-suv-5d ... rier-p1121"]http://www.travall.ca/nissan-pathfinder ... rier-p1121

A great video showcasing the barrier can be seen here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BBSMN9xVs#t=309"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BBSMN9xVs#t=309

The barriers are not available in North America so I ordered this one from England. With shipping and import duties it cost me over $300! Selling for $175 ono. Located in Surrey, BC, Canada.

I've had a number of different pet barriers in various vehicles over the years and this is hands-down the highest quality one I've ever had. If you have a Pathfinder and want to keep your dogs safely in the back, this is the barrier you need! Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks

Image[/IMG]

Image[/IMG]

Image[/IMG]

Image[/IMG]

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”